Arugula, Orzo, Prosciutto with Honey French Vinaigrette
Recipe by: Taylor Golub
- 1/2 pound of orzo
- 10oz of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of roasted corn
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of arugula
- 4oz of sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 2-3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Taylor Pass Manuka UMF5+ honey
- Salt & pepper
- Cook 1/2 pound of orzo, according to package instructions. Rinse and drain orzo then place into a large mixing bowl.
- Halve 10oz of cherry tomatoes and add to the mixing bowl along with a 14oz can of rinsed and drained artichoke hearts.
- Add in 1/2 cup or more if you like of roasted corn. I used frozen and defrosted them quickly in the microwave.
- Add in 1/4 cup chopped parsley, 1/4 cup chopped basil, and 1/3 cup parmesan cheese.
- Add in 2 cups of arugula and 4oz of sliced prosciutto. Toss everything together and place into the refrigerator to cool down.
- To make the dressing add the ingredients to a mason jar. Thoroughly shake up and taste. Add to salad to serve.