Asian Honey Garlic Noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 4 cloves finely sliced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Taylor Pass honey
- 500g chow mein noodles
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp finely diced ginger
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, mirin, sesame oil, honey and sesame seeds. Whisk to combine.
- Cook noodles for a couple minutes until firm, but slightly softened.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan or wok on high heat. Add noodles and ginger, and stir fry for a couple minutes. Add sauce, and cook for about 1 minute, making sure that the noodles are completely coated in sauce.
- Add scallions, juice of 1 lime, and toss to combine. Serve up and enjoy!