Baked Brie with Manuka Honey, Toasted Walnuts & Cranberries
Recipe by: Michelle Sips & Savors
- 1/2 cup of Taylor Pass Manuka Blend honey
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Bread (to serve)
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Place a wedge of Brie on a pie plate & set aside.
- Toast 3/4 cup chopped walnuts in a skillet.
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup of Taylor Pass Manuka Honey & 3 tbs dried cranberries.
- Once your walnuts are toasty add to the honey mixture & toss. Set aside.
- Bake the Brie for 5-8 minutes, just until it looks like it is beginning to melt.
- Remove from oven & top with honey walnut mixture.
- Serve with toasted bread slices.
This perfect party-starter can be whipped up in just over 10 minutes and is flavored with our loved Taylor Pass Manuka Blend Honey, which you can find and shop online here.