Baked Camembert with Balsamic Roasted Grapes, Walnuts & Honey
Recipe by: Colorful Palata
- 1 (8 oz) camembert or brie wheel*
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp of Taylor Pass Beech Honeydew honey
- Toasted baguette or crackers, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a baking dish, combine grapes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and herbs, and toss to coat. roast for about 20-25 minutes or until the grapes start to burst, shaking them halfway through. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Place the camembert on a lined tray and bake until the cheese feels very soft in the middle, about 10-13 minutes.
- Transfer the baked camembert to a serving dish. Top with warm grapes and its juices, walnuts, fresh thyme leaves, and a drizzle of honey.
- Serve immediately with toasted baguette slices or crackers.
If you're ready to give it a go, get started by shopping the secret ingredient Taylor Pass Beech Honeydew here.