Banana Waffles with Honey
Recipe by: @recipeswithrach
- 1 ripe banana
- 2/3 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 3 tablespoons of almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of kefir yogurt
- Taylor Pass honey for drizzle topping
- In a blender, mix all the waffle ingredients together. Feel free to add more almond milk or rolled oats depending on if the mixture is too dry or too runny.
- Grease your waffle maker with some coconut oil.
- Wait about 2 minutes until the waffles are cooked thoroughly and golden brown.
- Stack the waffles up and drizzle on some honey/add a scoop of yogurt.
- Top with whatever fruit you desire.