Beech Honeydew BBQ Chicken Wings
Prep Time , Total Time , Serves Approx. 6.
- 1 kg whole chicken wings
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup of Taylor Pass Honey Beech Honeydew honey
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Oil for frying
- In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, barbecue sauce and honey. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 1 cup.
- Meanwhile, in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Add wings a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a frying pan, heat oil to 190°. Fry wings, a few at a time, for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Drain on paper towels. Transfer wings to a large bowl; add sauce and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
We used our most-loved Taylor Pass Honeydew Honey for this crowd-pleaser which you can shop online here to get yours today.