Skip to content
Blueberry Honey Fizz
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 ounce Taylor Pass honey
- 2 ounces club soda
- Fresh blueberries
- Lemon garnish
- Place the blueberries, lemon juice, and honey in an 8 ounce glass.
- Muddle until the blueberries are mostly broken down.
- Pour vodka and shake well strain it into glass with ice. Then add club soda.
- Garnish some blueberries and lemon slice, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.