Challah French Toast with Honey
Recipe by: @jennaeatsworld
- ½ small loaf of challah
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs butter
- Cinnamon to taste
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 2 tbs Taylor Pass Honey
- Whisk together almond milk, egg, vanilla, honey, cinnamon, & nutmeg.
- Place challah slices into pan with a lip to pour mixture over pieces & let soak for 20-30 mins.*Key tip because soaking makes the dish more flavorful!*
- Heat large skillet with butter and sift until it covers the entire pan.
- Place soaked pieces onto surface for 3 mins on each side, or until both sides are darkened.
- Pour a light amount of Taylor Pass Honey onto one side of bread and flip after 1 min. Spoon bubbling honey onto other side.
- Remove from heat & top with berries, powdered sugar, and of course more HONEY!