Taylor Pass Creamed Clover Honey & Almond Granola
Prep Time , Cook Time , Serves 8 cups.
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups raw silvered almonds
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 + 1 tbsp Taylor Pass Creamed Clover honey
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almonds, salt, cinnamon and ground ginger. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Stir in the oil, honey and vanilla. Turn the granola out onto your prepared pan and use a large spoon to spread it in an even layer.
- Bake for 22 to 26 minutes, stirring halfway. The granola should be turning lightly golden (keep an eye on it as honey tends to brown). The granola will crisp up as it cools.
- Let the granola cool before stirring in the chopped fruit.
Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 to 2 weeks, or keep it in the freezer for longer shelf life.
Ready to give it a go? Get started by shopping our Taylor Pass Creamed Clover honey here.