Creamed Clover Honey Miso Salmon
Prep Time , Total Time , Serves Approx. 6.
- 1 side of New Zealand salmon - skin on
- Miso paste
- Taylor Pass Creamed Clover honey
- Fresh fennel to garnish
- Horse radish
- Sour cream
- Lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 230˚C.
- Place salmon skin side down on a baking tray. Spread miso paste across the top of the salmon with the back of a spoon. Generously pour the honey over the miso salmon to glaze, and place in the hot oven for ten minutes.
- In the meantime, mix together sour cream, horse radish with a dash of vinegar and lemon zest to taste.
- Serve alongside the glazed salmon with fennel sprigs to garnish.
This crowd-pleaser uses our Taylor Pass Creamed Clover honey, which you can buy online here.