Fall Harvest Salad with Honey Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Recipe by: @kalefornia_kravings
IngredientsFall Harvest Salad:
- 1 head of kale, leaves cut off the stem & chopped
- 1 baked honeynut squash, diced
- 1 honeycrisp apple, sliced
- Pomegranate seeds
- Goat cheese
Honey apple cider vinaigrette:
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Taylor Pass Manuka Honey
- Black pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients together for the salad.
- Add all ingredients for your dressing into a dressing container or mason jar and shake!
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad to serve. Enjoy!