Fresh Start Breakfast Muffins
These breakfast muffins are a nourishing option that honors pastry cravings while still packing protein and energy for your body to fuel the rest of your day.
Recipe by: Kelly Gibney
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop protein powder(choose a gluten-free or dairy-free protein if desired)
- 2 tbsp of Taylor Pass honey
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- Pepitas, almonds, coconut, or any preferred topping
- Mix together all ingredients & pour in muffin trays.
- Add on toppings.
- Bake on 400 for 20 mins and enjoy with your favorite warm beverage of choice!
Tip: We used the Taylor Pass Manuka Honey UMF5+, but the UMF10+ can also be used for that extra health boost! Browse our range here.