Gingerbread Brownie Energy Bites
Recipe by: @feed_happiness_
- 1/2 cup nuts (she used a combination of pecans and almonds)
- 2-3 tbsp Taylor Pass Manuka Honey
- 2 tbsp nut butter (she used pumpkin spice almond butter)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3-4 medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Coconut for topping
- Melted dark chocolate for topping
- Add all ingredients except for coconut and chocolate to a food processor or blender. Blend until everything fully combined and a sticky dough had formed. (If the dough is too dry try add a table spoon or more of plant based milk or water. If the dough is too wet add some more nuts or oats.
- Roll dough into small balls.
- Optionally dip into dark chocolate and top with coconut flakes or any other topping.
- Eat and enjoy! These should stay good in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.