Green Tea, Mānuka Honey and Mint Cooler
Prep Time , Serves 1.
- 1 green tea bag
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon Taylor Pass Mānuka Honey
- 2 Cucumber slices
- Additional fresh mint to garnish
- Place the tea bag in a mug and cover with 200ml of boiling water. Add the mint leaves.
- Leave to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and stir in the honey. Leave to cool for 30 minutes.
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour the tea over the top and drop the cucumber slices into the glass.
- Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!