Skip to content
Grilled Apricot & Salmon Salad with Apricot Vinaigrette
- 1 salmon fillet (grilled)
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1/3 cup whole milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Taylor Pass honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Dash salt
- 1/2 tablespoon apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon apricot juice
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Apricot (grilled, slices)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Add yogurt, honey, vinegar, salt, apricot jam, apricot juice and olive oil into a large bowl or mason jar.
- Mix together until completely incorporated.
- Place salad on serving plate.
- Top with salmon, grilled apricots and top it off with dressing.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve and ENJOY.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.