Hemp Heart Peanut Butter Cups
Recipe by: @stelleandcobakes
- 1/2 cup Hemp hearts (ground or whole)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (substitute with any nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 4-5 tbsp Taylor Pass Creamed Clover Honey
- 1.5 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a cupcake pan with 12 papers. Set aside. Stir nut butter, hemp hearts and honey in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine, and set aside. Add coconut flour.
- Melt the chocolate chips and oil in a small saucepan or the microwave.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of chocolate in bottom of each cupcake liner. Freeze for 5 minutes until set. Spoon 1 tbsp Peanut Butter/hemp filling on top, then spoon another 1 tbsp of chocolate coating on top.
- Freeze for another 20 minutes or until fully set. Store in fridge or freezer.