Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
Recipe by: Blogger @cookingshewrote
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter, softened
- 3 tbsp of Taylor Pass Creamed Clover honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly
- 2/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Mix until well combined. Add in the chocolate chips and stir until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- In a lightly greased cake pan, add the granola bar batter and press down firmly into an even layer. Baked for 10-15 minutes, until the top is a light golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool to room temperature and then place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Once chilled, cut the granola bars (~16 bars) and enjoy!