Skip to content
Honey-balsamic Glazed Asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/4 pounds asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Taylor Pass honey
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crush and finely mince the garlic.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears and arrange the spears on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, black pepper and minced garlic.
- Roast the asparagus for 10-12 minutes on middle rack of oven.
- While the asparagus roasts, whisk together the balsamic vinegar and honey in a small bowl.
- Remove the asparagus from the oven when tender.
- Drizzle the honey-balsamic mixture over the asparagus spears.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.