Serves: 4 to 6 people
Prep: 6 minutes
Cook: 6 minutes
▪ 8 lamb chops (shoulder or rib)
▪ ⅓ cup of balsamic vinegar
▪ 1 clove of garlic
▪ ¾ cup of vegetable oil
▪ 2 tablespoons of Taylor Pass Honey
▪ 2 tablespoons of olive oil
▪ 4 tablespoons of fresh rosemary
▪ Salt and Pepper to taste
To make the sauce, combine ⅓ cup of balsamic vinegar, 1 clove of garlic, ¾ cup of vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons of Taylor Pass Honey in a food processor, and set aside.
Place a grill pan over medium-high heat. Season the lamb chops with salt and
pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary. Grill the lamb chops for 2 to 3 minutes each side until medium-rare.
Arrange the lamb chops on a platter. Spoon the sauce over the top, or serve the
sauce on the side.