Honey-Balsamic Lamb Chops
Prep Time , Cook Time , Serves 4 to 6 people.
- 8 lamb chops (shoulder or rib)
- ⅓ cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¾ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of Taylor Pass Honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of fresh rosemary
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- To make the sauce, combine ⅓ cup of balsamic vinegar, 1 clove of garlic, ¾ cup of vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons of Taylor Pass Honey in a food processor, and set aside.
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Grill the lamb chops for 2 to 3 minutes each side until medium-rare.
- Arrange the lamb chops on a platter. Spoon the sauce over the top, or serve the sauce on the side.
This recipe works well with any of our Taylor Pass honey favorites. To get started, shop our full collection of honey here.