Honey Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg (lightly beat)
- 1/4 cup of Taylor Pass Honey
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175ºC. Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add flour to a large mixing bowl. Use a fork to mash banana in a separate mixing bowl or shallow bowl.
- Combine mashed banana with milk, egg, Taylor Pass Honey, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Add liquid ingredients to flour and stir until just combined. Gently fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Use a large spoon to transfer batter to muffin pan and fill all 12 muffin cavities evenly; about 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle with extra mini chocolate chips.
- Bake at 175ºC. for about 22 minutes or until golden brown and inserted toothpick comes out slightly moist.
- Cool muffins for 5 minutes then remove and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.