Skip to content
Honey Bunny Cookies
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons Taylor Pass honey
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, beat sugar and oil until blended. Beat in egg; beat in honey and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well (dough will be stiff).
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.