Honey Garlic Chicken with Jasmine Rice
Recipe by: @gettastywithtess
- 2 chicken cutlets cut in half
- Panko crumbs
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1.5 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp of Taylor Pass Honey
- Fill a bowl with flour and Panko and cover each piece.
- In a pan, melt 3 tbsp of butter on high heat and cook each side of chicken for 2-3 minutes each until golden brown.
- Once browned, turn heat to medium and add 2 cloves of minced garlic and 1 tbs of butter.
- In a separate dish, add soy sauce, rice vinegar, and Taylor Pass Honey.
- Once the sauce has thickened, turn the chicken over to make sure both sides are completely covered.
- Cook covered for 3-4 more minutes to make sure chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Serve over rice and enjoy.