Honey & Lime Shrimp Avocado Salad
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (diced
- 1/2 tablespoon Taylor Pass honey
- 3/4 pound shrimp
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1/2 tomato (diced)
- 2 limes (juiced)
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Add in the garlic, sauteing for 1 minute.
- Add in the honey, stirring to combine.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes or until just done.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes. Add in the diced avocado, tomato and lime juice.
- Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste. Serve hot or cold.