Honey Mustard Roasted Veggie Melange
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch sticks
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 2-inch sticks
- 1 pound Yukon potatoes, cut into ½ inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Taylor Pass honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Add the onion, carrots, parsnips, and potatoes to a large rimmed baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper until well combined. Measure out 2 tablespoons of the mixture and set aside for later. Pour the remaining mixture over the veggies, then toss to combine and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until tender and starting to brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drizzle with the reserved 2 tablespoons sauce and toss to combine. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve as desired.