Honey & Spice Roasted Vegetable Salad with Honey Tahini Dressing
Recipe by: Kelly Gibney
- 1 tablespoon of Taylor Pass Manuka Blend honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Generous pinch chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch baby carrots - halved
- ½ cauliflower – cut small florets (halve the big ones)
- 1 red onion – cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum – core removed and cut into thick slices
- 1 can chickpeas – drained and rinsed well
- 3 radish – cut into wafer thin slices
- Large handful fresh mint leaves
- Handful fresh parsley – roughly chopped
- 1 rounded teaspoon of Taylor Pass Manuka Blend honey
- 2 tablespoons hulled tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees °F.
- Place the honey, olive oil, cumin, paprika, chilli flakes (if using) and salt in a small saucepan. Warm gently until the honey is liquid.
- Put all the cut vegetables and chickpeas in a large bowl. Pour over the marinade and toss well.
- Spread out on a large lined oven tray. Roast for around 25-30 minutes. The vegetables should be browned but not mushy. Sprinkle half of the herbs over the top.
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a small jug and use a hand blender (this is important) to blitz until smooth. Add additional liquid if needed. Taste and season well.
- Transfer to a large salad platter, mixing the radish slices into the salad. Drizzle some of the dressing over the top. Leave the rest to be drizzled over individual servings over as desired. Scatter the remaining herbs on top.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!
Ready to give it a go? Shop our Taylor Pass Mānuka Blend honey here and get started today.