- 1 cup of Pecans
- 1/4 cup of Taylor Pass Honey
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Pinch of ground red pepper
Takes , serves 1 cup.
Dairy Free. Gluten Free
- Preheat your oven to 325°.
- Microwave ¼ cup of honey in a bowl on HIGH for 20 seconds.
- Stir in pecan halves.
- Spread pecans in a single layer on a cooking sheet.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of sugar, ¼ teaspoon of salt, and a pinch of ground red pepper; sprinkle over the pecans.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toasted.
Have a go at this healthy snack and get started by shopping the secret Taylor Pass Honey ingredient. This recipe works well with any of our honeys - view our full collection here.