Lemon, Ginger & Taylor Pass Manuka Honey Bliss Balls
Serves: Approx. 12
Prep time: 10 minutes
Gluten Free. Dairy Free.
- 1 lemon
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger
- 3 tbsp Taylor Pass Manuka UMF5+ honey
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts (for rolling)
- Zest and juice your lemon into the bowl of a food processor. Add to that the ginger, peeled and grated very finely.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and pulse gently to bring together into a soft dough.
- Using a tablespoon measure, scoop and roll mixture into balls and roll in chopped nuts. Place in fridge to firm up.
For this recipe, we used our Taylor Pass Manuka UMF5+ honey which can be purchased online here.