Mango Honey Chicken Kabbos
Recipe by: @beachgirlgrills
- 2 mangos, peeled, seeded, roughly chopped (or 2 cups frozen mango)
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1” ginger, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Taylor Pass Beech Honeydew Honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper, roughly chopped (deseed for less heat, may substitute with habanero)
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 cup cilantro (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until completely smooth.
- Marinate chicken for at least 4 hours up to overnight.
- If using frozen mango, you may need to add additional honey for sweetness. This is good on chicken breast, thighs, legs.