Mānuka Honey and Greek Yogurt Fruit Popsicles
Prep Time , Serves 6.
- 1 cup Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh cream
- 1 heaped tablespoon Taylor Pass UMF5+ Mānuka honey
- Frozen fruit as desired to flavor popsicles (we’ve used diced mango, blueberries and raspberries)
- Whisk together the yogurt, cream and honey until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into your ice block moulds.
- Drop chunks of fruit in between each spoonful.
- Use a skewer to eliminate any air bubbles you might have.
- Insert wooden sticks and place in the freezer until completely frozen.