Manuka Honey, Oat Milk and Berry Smoothie Bowl
Recipe by: Kelly Gibney. Serves 2.
- 1 tablespoon of Taylor Pass Honey UMF5+
- 1 cup All Good oat milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berries (we used a blend of berries)
- 1 frozen banana
- Handful cashew nuts
- Scoop vanilla plant protein powder (optional)
- Toppings as desired – sliced fruit, drizzle of honey, honeycomb, hemp seeds
- Place all the ingredients into a powerful blender and blitz until smooth. You may need to add a little more liquid to keep the blender moving but try to do this a little at a time to ensure your end result is still thick.
- Divide between 2 bowls.
- Top with additional sliced fruit, nuts or seeds.