Matcha & Manuka Honey Bliss Balls
- 1 1/4 cups shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 2 tbsps melted cocoa butter
- 1 tsp matcha
- 2 tbsp of Taylor Pass Manuka UMF 5+ honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Collagen (optional for additional protein boost!)
- Melt cocoa butter in a small pan over low heat.
- Once melted, add all ingredients to a food processor and process for 2 minutes.
- Scrape side to ensure all ingredients are well combined.
- Chill the mixture in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Roll into 1" balls and either dust with additional matcha or roll in additional shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before eating.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
For this recipe, we used the Taylor Pass Manuka Honey UMF5+. Get started today and shop yours online now.