Mexican Inspired Salad with Coriander, Honey and Avocado Oil Dressing
- 80g fresh rocket leaves
- ½ red capsicum, core removed and sliced thinly
- ¼ red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 radish, very thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, peeled and sliced
- 100g creamy feta
- ¾ cooked black beans, well rinsed if from a can
- 1 corn cob, kernels removed or 1/2 cup canned kernels
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Flaky salt and cracked black pepper
- Large handful fresh coriander (or a 50/50 mix parsley and coriander)
- 1/3 cup Grove Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 rounded teaspoon Taylor Pass Manuka Blend Honey
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- Use a hand blender to blitz the dressing ingredients until smooth. Taste and season well.
- Use a large plate or platter. Scatter the rocket leaves, capsicum and red onion. Add the radish slices, avocado and crumbled feta. Finish with the black beans, corn and cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle dressing over just before serving and top with a little flaky sea salt and cracked black pepper.