Recipe by: @gdayneighbour
- 2 x cara cara pink orange or blood orange
- 1 tablespoon of Taylor Pass Manuka Blend Honey
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- Soda water
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Cut orange into 1/2"" thick slices. Then cut each slice into quarters.
- In a mojito glass or serving glass, add 4-5 pieces of orange and honey, Then add 4-5 mint leaves.
- Muddle these pieces using a wooden muddler for few seconds. Muddle enough to release juices and flavors from the fruit, then add a few ice cubes.
- Pour chilled soda water over the top.
- Optionally, garnish with some mint springs and orange slices. Serve immediately & enjoy!