Recipe by: @marisolcooks
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons Taylor Pass Creamed Clover honey
- 1 tablespoon nut milk
TIP: We cut the bananas into chunks before we freeze them. It is easier and faster to blend in when they are in smaller pieces.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a hot skillet, saute the pecans for a couple of minutes until lightly toasted and fragrant.
- Add the two tablespoons of honey and nut milk. Stir constantly until most of the mixture has evaporate and the pecans are glossy and sticky.
- Transfer the pecans to the baking sheet spreading them apart. Set aside and let cool completely.
- Place the frozen bananas in a food processor and process until the bananas are completely smooth and the texture resembles ice cream.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the pecans.
- Drizzle with some honey for serving.
- Eat immediately or keep in the freezer in an air tight container.