No Bake Pro-Oatmeal Bars
Prep Time , Passive Time , Serves 8 bars
Recipe by: @thebalancedwhisk
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup of Taylor Pass honey
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 60g protein powder
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add nut butter and honey into a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Place into microwave and heat at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the two ingredients are melted and smoothly blended together.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, protein powder and rolled oats.
Mix in wet melted mixture to the large bowl.
- Add in sprinkles.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Apply some light pressure across the surface to pack the mix in.
- Place into fridge to set for 20-30 min.