Oven-Poached Lemon and Honey Glazed Pears
Serves: 4 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Dairy Free. Gluten Free.
- 6 pears
- 1 tablespoon of Taylor Pass Honey
- 1 teaspoon of currants
- ¼ teaspoon of lemon peel
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange 6 pear wedges, overlapping slightly, on baking sheet with foil.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon Taylor Pass Honey and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon currants, ¼ teaspoon lemon peel and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Fold foil over, enclosing contents completely and crimping edges tightly to seal.
- Bake until pears are tender, for about 5 minutes.
This dish works well with any of our Taylor Pass honeys. Get your hands on a jar and give this dish a go, shop the full collection here.