Paleo Chicken n Waffles
Recipe by: @marzipan.eats, Prep Time: , Cook Time:
- Chicken strips
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- Salt & pepper
- Hot sauce(optional)
Sweet Potato Waffles:
- 1 small or 1/2 large cooked sweet potato (mashed)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1-2 tbsp coconut flour (depends on consistency)
- 1 scoop of collagen(optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Taylor Pass Honey drizzle
- In one bowl, whisk 2 eggs and some hot sauce(optional). In a second bowl, mix together 3/4 cup almond flour, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp cajun seasoning, salt & pepper.
- Coat chicken in egg mix, then coat in flour mix.
- Place chicken strips in air fryer (no overlap!) Air fry for 20 min on cooking rack. (*These can be cooked in the oven! I bake at 400° for 25-30 min on a cooking rack).
- Mix 1 small or 1/2 large cooked sweet potato mashed, 1/4 cup almond flour, 1-2 tbsp coconut flour (depends on consistency) 1 scoop of collagen(optional), 2 eggs, 1/2 tsp baking soda, cinnamon, 2 tbsp almond milk.
- Cook on waffle iron for 10-12 min.
- Pair together and drizzle some honey on top.