Peanut Butter and Chocolate Candies
Recipe by: @nutritionalnutmeg
Peanut Butter Eggs:
- 2 cups organic powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Miyoko’s Creamery Vegan Butter (melted)
- 1-2 tbsp Taylor Pass Honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Taylor Pass Honey
- Mix everything for the PB eggs together.
- Place parchment paper on a plate or pan.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of the mix in your hands at a time and form an oval-ish shape then place it on the plate.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- Once the eggs are hard, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together. Then mix in the honey.
- Dunk each egg into the chocolate or drizzle it over top.
- Top with your favorite toppings! Freeze for 10 more minutes. Enjoy.