Pineapple Chilli Smoothie
Recipe: Kelly Gibney
- 1 cup fresh pineapple pieces (frozen is great)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Zest and juice from 1 lime
- 1 rounded teaspoon Taylor Pass Beech Honeydew Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Large handful ice
- To garnish: fresh berry, kiwiberries, fresh pineapple pieces, additional chilli slices, crunchy chilli puffed lotus seeds, generous drizzle of honey
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blitz until silky smooth.
- Add additional liquid if a thinner consistency is preferred.
- Pour into a bowl (or glass) and top with your favorite toppings.