Potato Bacon Honey Mustard Salad
- 1 1/2 lbs; small red potatoes cut in half
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Taylor Pass honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley torn
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay bacon on cookie sheet and bake for 7 minutes. Flip and bake for another 7 minutes or until crispy. Move bacon to paper towels.
- Using same cookie sheet with bacon grease on it. Lay potatoes cut side down. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Combine vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Whisk in olive oil slowly to combine.
- Coarsely chop bacon.
- Gently toss potatoes with bacon, dressing and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!