Prosciutto and Blue Cheese Pizza with Rocket and Taylor Pass Alpine Blue Borage Honey
Prep Time , Cook Time , Serves 2-4.
Recipe by: Chef Jason Roberts
- 2 store brought pizza bases
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 40g blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 prosciutto slices, coarsely torn
- 60g baby rocket
- 20g walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Taylor Pass Alpine Blue Borage honey
- Preheat oven to 230C. Spread bases with pizza sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella and blue cheese. Top with prosciutto.
- Bake the pizzas for 12 mins or until the cheese melts and the bases are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the rocket and walnuts in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the pizzas among serving plates. Arrange the rocket mixture over the pizzas, drizzle with honey and serve immediately.
Get started and shop the Taylor Pass Honey Co range here.