Protein Pancakes with Manuka Honey
Recipe by: @kailascleanplate
- 1/2 cup gf oats
- 2 scoops plant based protein or collagen
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 flaxegg (1 tbsp ground flax, 2.5 tbsp water)
- Splash of vanilla extract
For the top:
- Fresh fruit
- Taylor Pass Manuka Honey
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Add the whole banana (peel on) to the oven at 425 for 10 minutes until the skin is black.
- This adds flavor and blends super well.
- Cook on stove & top with fresh fruit and a drizzle of Manuka Honey. Enjoy!