Pumpkin Spiced Manuka Honey Latte
Pumpkin Spice Sauce
- 1 14.5 oz can coconut cream
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Taylor Pass Manuka Honey UMF5+
- To make the pumpkin spice sauce, combine all of the ingredients except the honey into a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk to combine.
- Once simmering, remove from the heat and let cool until just warm, and then whisk in the Taylor Pass Manuka Honey. Taste and add more honey if you would like a sweeter sauce for the latte.
- To make the latte, add the desired amount of pumpkin sauce to your serving glass, followed by the espresso shots, and steamed milk. Top with pumpkin pie spice if desired.