Raspberry and Beetroot Raw Cheesecake with a Rich Chocolate Base
- 420g Tom and Luke Original Dark Chocolate Snackaballs
- 1/3 cup psyllium ground husk
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons Taylor Pass Manuka Blend Honey
Beetroot and Raspberry filling
- 4 cups raw cashews
- 1 ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Taylor Pass Manuka Blend Honey
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup beetroot juice*
- ¾ cup freeze dried raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch salt
Garnish (as desired)
- Taylor Pass Manuka Blend Honey to drizzle
- Additional snackaballs, halved
- Edible flowers
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Halve the snackaballs and put into a food processor along with the remaining base ingredients. Pulse in bursts for a few minutes until you have a mixture that is sticky and roughly even in consistency.
- Line a 23cm spring-form cake tin with clingfilm. Press the mixture firmly into the tin until relatively even in thickness.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour to harden.
- Place the cashews in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to soak for 30 minutes before draining and rinsing well.
- Add into a high speed blender along with the remaining filling ingredients. Blitz until silky smooth. This will take a little while and you’ll likely need to do scrape down the sides a few times.
- Pour the filling on top of the chocolate base, smooth out with a spatula and place in the fridge overnight to set.
- Garnish as desired with a generous drizzle of honey, some freeze-dried raspberries, halved snackaballs, edible florals and honeycomb.