Raspberry Honey Yogurt Popsicles
Serves 10 popsicles
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Taylor Pass honey
- Half a lemon
- 1 1/2–2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- Place raspberries in a medium sized bowl. Add honey and juice from half a lemon. Using a spatula or spoon, cover the berries with the juice and honey and let sit for at least a half an hour in the fridge.
- Pour your raspberry mixture into a blender, and blend until smooth. If you really hate raspberry seeds, you can pour the mixture through a mesh strainer before filling your popsicle molds, but I didn't bother.
- When filling your popsicle molds alternate between the yogurt and raspberry puree until they are 3/4th full.
- Then using a wooden skewer, swirl the layers together a little bit to get swirls.
- Add in your popsicle sticks and freeze for 4–6 hours until completely frozen.