Roasted Peaches with Honey
Prep Time , Cook Time .
- ½ cut peaches
- ½ tablespoon of butter
- Drizzle of Taylor Pass Honey (you can use any of our Taylor Pass honey but we used Manuka Blend)
- Yogurt or any other preferred toppings
- Simply place ½ cut peaches in a 400 degree oven.
- Spread ½ tablespoon of butter on the top of each peach half, and drizzle generously with honey.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until peaches are soft and turning golden brown on top.
- Finish with your favorite toppings (or eat as is), serve and enjoy.