Salmon with Ginger Honey Glaze
- 1/2 cup Taylor Pass Creamed Clover Honey
- 1/4 cup lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (1 1/2-inch) piece peeled fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil; lightly coat foil with cooking spray.
- Combine honey and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat; simmer 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Cool marinade to room temperature.
- Place fillets in an 8-inch square glass or ceramic baking dish. Pour cooled marinade over fillets, turning to thoroughly coat each. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Transfer fillets to the prepared pan. Strain marinade through a sieve into a small saucepan; discard solids. Bring the marinade to a simmer over medium heat; cook 5 minutes. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade in a small bowl and 3 tablespoons in a separate small bowl. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Roast fillets at 400° for 5 minutes; remove the pan from oven.
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Brush fillets with reserved 2 tablespoons marinade; broil 1 to 2 minutes or until fillets are done and glazed on top.
- Serve fillets over rice; drizzle with remaining 3 tablespoons marinade.