Swordfish with Orange Honey and Soy
- 4 - 6 swordfish fillets
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- ¼ cup of Taylor Pass honey
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of ground ginger
- Marinade swordfish in ½ cup of orange juice, ¼ cup of honey, ¼ cup of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and ½ teaspoon of ground ginger for 1 hour.
- Remove fish from marinade.
- Transfer marinade to small saucepan, and boil marinade for 1 minute.
- Grill fish until just opaque in center, basting occasionally with marinade (about 4 minutes per side).