Taylor Pass Honey & Gruyere Grilled Cheese
Serves: 1 person
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 large pieces sturdy bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, soft
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 ounces Gruyere cheese, sliced thin or grated
- 1 tablespoon Taylor Pass honey
- Slice up Gruyere into slices.
- Spread butter and cinnamon to outer sides of both pieces of bread.
- For inside of sandwich, add Gruyere slices and Taylor Pass honey.
- Fry on both sides of bread, until the cheese is melted and bread is browned.
Any of our Taylor Pass honey favorites work perfectly with this recipe - shop the full range here and get yours to get started.