Taylor Pass Luxe Granola
- 2 cups whole oats
- 1 ½ cups nuts and seeds – we’ve used pistachios, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of Taylor Pass Creamed Clover honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 3/4 cup freeze-dried fruit – we’ve used blueberries, raspberries, feijoa wedges
- 12 slices dried kiwifruit – cut into strips
- Melt the coconut oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon together.
- Pour over the oats, nuts and seeds. Toss until evenly coated.
- Spread out on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 150 degrees celsius tossing once during cooking.
- Allow to cool completely before adding the coconut chips, freeze dried fruit and chocolate chips.
- Enjoy! Store any leftovers in an airtight container.